Rentmore is looking for a property manager (M/F).
As a Property Manager, you and your team are responsible for the upkeep of RentMore’s flats, technically and administratively.
These are some of the tasks on your list:
- You are the main contact for international tenants when it comes to technical things, answering their emails on this topic when they need your help.
- You will learn the ins and outs of every complex, whether that refers to the technical or administrative aspects.
- You draft the schedule for technician(s).
- You make sure the necessary and/or urgent repairs are executed, keeping an eye on construction processes. In order to complete repairs, you will have one or more technicians/handy people at your disposal.
- You inform the owners, tenants and other relevant parties when necessary.
- You keep up with the administrative work.
- You follow up on smaller claims files.
- You keep the inventory of furnished flats up to date.
- Experience in real estate maintenance is a plus.
- Technical know-how is a plus.
- You are an administrative and organisational guru and a born problem solver with a hands-on mindset.
- You can work independently, know how to handle stress and have a good sense of responsibility.
- You can speak and write in Dutch, French and English fluently.
What we are offering:
- A full-time, long-term job.
- Joining a young, dynamic and ambitious company with potential for growth.
- You can count on a reasonable salary customised to your profile.
RentMore is a rental service that rents out (mostly furnished) investment flats with service to an international business audience of expats and eurocrats.
Our enterprise is located at 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, Woluwelaan 2.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org