Residence Schuman Jacques de Lalaingstraat, Brussels, Belgium New
From € 1275 / month + charges
- Apartments with various numbers of bedrooms
- In the heart of the European Quarter
- On a quiet connecting street between Rue de la Loi and Rue Belliard
- Optimal accessibility by train, metro, tram, car…
From Residence SCHUMAN, you have a fine view of the Council of the European Union. Further on, lies the European Parliament. You are also within walking distance of all the international agencies. But also close to the luscious green in the Leopold Park and the Parc de Cinquantenaire.
With an apartment in Residence Schuman, you combine several advantages. You’ll live in a dream location in the Leopold Quarter, close to the vibrant centre of Brussels. The Berlaymont building, the Justus-Lipsius building, several embassies and the Schuman Square are all within walking distance. The Brussels-Schuman train station is across the street. And the metro, tram and bus stops are also nearby. And, by car, you can be on the Brussels inner ring road in no time. This guarantees optimum accessibility.
Are you interested in this project? Then, please contact us, at no obligation, for more information about the available apartments.
Why you want to live in Residence Schuman
New-build project Residence Schuman is located in a unique spot — at the transition between the commercial Leopold Quarter and the ‘genuine’, authentic Brussels. Via Rue de la Loi and Rue Belliard, you directly enter the Brussels Pentagon. Discover all the advantages of this project:
- Sustainable passive construction
- Modern kitchen with built-in Siemens appliances
- Walk-in shower with designer bathroom furniture
- Unique concept furnishings for optimal space utilisation
- Energy-efficient studios
- Parquet floors
- Common recreation area
- Natural gas heating with individual control
- Thermal and acoustic insulation according to current standards
- Entrance hall with camera security, virtual concierge and parcel service
- Curious about Residence Schuman? See a sneak preview below:
Would you like to live in a prime location in the Leopold Quarter?
Feel free to ask for more information about this new construction project.Request more information at no obligation