WANTED: Property Manager
Rentmore is currently looking for a Property Manager (m/f).
Our company is located in 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, Woluwelaan 2.
As Property Manager, you will be partly responsible for the good condition of the apartments managed by RentMore, technically and administratively.
- You are the single point of contact for the international tenants regarding technical matters. You answer the tenants’ requests in this regard.
- You get to know the apartment buildings and flats well, both technically and administratively.
- You draw up the planning for the technician(s)
- Treatment of technical assignments
- You ensure that necessary and/or urgent repairs are planned and followed-up. You can count on one or more technicians/handymen for this.
- If necessary, you inform the owners, tenants and any other parties involved
- Coordinate and control the external building manager (syndic,…) on his duties
- You follow up minor damage files
- You keep the inventory of furnished apartments up to date
- You keep a high commercial feeling with the assets and its tenants to improve
quality and rental income
- You coordinate renovation works (such as a collective approach to painting all flats in a particular residence)
- Experience in property management is a plus
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- You are administratively & organizationally strong and a born problem solver with a hands-on mentality
- You are able to set right priorities
- You can work independently, are stress resistant and have a sense of responsibility
- You speak and write Dutch, French and English fluently
- Knowledge of most common Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What we offer
- A full-time, long-term job.
- You will join a young, dynamic & ambitious company with growth opportunities.
- You can count on a competitive salary based on your profile
Apply now as Property Manager
- Do you have an affinity for our property? May we place our apartments in your capable hands? Do you fit into the picture? Apply now as Property Manager at RentMore.
- Please send your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com, in which you argue why this job is tailor-made for you. Afterward, we will keep you informed.
- Hopefully, we can schedule an initial interview. For more information about this job, you can contact Robbie Vercarre at +32 (0) 2 305 55 55 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
RentMore is a rental service that rents, mainly furnished, serviced investment flats to an international business audience including expats and Eurocrats.