Job opportunity: Administration Assistant
Are you an administrative jack-of-all-trades who is structured, professional and friendly? Then you will undoubtedly feel at home in the RentMore team. As the Administration Assistant, you support clients and colleagues in an international context: by unburdening relocation agents and owners, you help expats and eurocrats find a carefree rental property.
Achieving results together
Our international customers see RentMore as their trustworthy and loyal partner. As the Administration Assistant, you reinforce this bond of trust with your efficient and correct administration. Your job includes the following tasks:
- drawing up, registering, following up and updating leases
- entering new properties in our portfolio
- drawing up cleaning plans and reporting to rental partners or flat owners
- inputting data, entering notes and preparing reports
In addition to this administrative support, you communicate with our customers warmly and assist with administrative calculations.
RentMore, your second home
Do you find it easy to make social contacts in Dutch, French and English? Then you will quickly become ‘one of us’. At RentMore, you will be part of a close network of colleagues and clients:
- You will be surrounded by warm and passionate colleagues, who work in an open feedback culture.
- In addition, you will get to know motivated people from all over the world who appreciate your administrative support.
The ideal Administration Assistant
As the Administration Assistant, you take things in hand enthusiastically and tackle problems head-on. To do this, you draw on your higher education training and (possibly) work experience. You also switch fluently between Dutch, French and English – fluent communication in all three languages is a must. You navigate through the various programs of the Office package like a pro. Your accuracy and structured approach help you achieve results.